Serial RS232 RS485 to LoRa Converter
- Serial to LoRa Converter
- Adopt LoRa concentrator communication protocol.
- Support active reporting mode and polling waking mode
- Transmission distance: 2000 meters.
- Receiving sensitivity: -138.5dBm.
- Support AT command mode.
- Support hardware watchdog.
- 5~36V power supply.
- Support ESD protection.
- Support power supply anti-surge protection.
- Support RS485 anti-surge protection.
USR-LG206-C is half duplex LoRa serial server which supports LoRa concentrator communication protocol and can realize communication between user serial device and LoRa concentrator. USR-LG206-C working frequency band are: -L: 398~525MHz; -H: 803~930MHz. LG206-C transmits/receives data by serial and it can lower the wireless application threshold. LG206-C has concentrated power density, powerful anti-interference capacity and communication distance can reach 2000 meters(Open area, 5dBi antenna gain, height is greater than 2 meters, 2.5K air rate).
|Frequency band||L:398-525MHz, H:803-930MHz|
|Transmission distance||2000 meters. Test condition: Open area, clear weather, 20dBm transmitting power, 5dBi antenna gain, height is greater than 2 meters, 2.5K air rate.|
Serial port: Support RS232/RS485.
Baud rate: 1200bps~115200bps
Transmitting current: 45mA@12V.Standby mode: 45mA@12V.