Dual TTL UART to Ethernet Module
USR-TCP232-E2 is a Dual TTL UART to Ethernet Module, which supports 2*TTL working at the same time.
- Industrial TI M4 Solution
- 2 TTL Serial Ports, 2Kv isolation protection
- Modbus RTU to Modbus TCP
Introduction of TTL to Ethernet Module
This is a serial TTL to Ethernet module, used for data transparent transmission. USR-TCP232-E2 is a dual serial ethernet module, which supports 2*TTL working at the same time. It is based on Cortex-M4 solution and its basic frequency is up to 120MHz. And the internal of the module integrates TCP/IP protocol stack.
Features of TTL to Ethernet Modules
- Cortex-M4 kernel,industrial working temperature range and TCPIP protocol stack.
- Auto-MDI/MDIX,RJ45 port with 10/100Mbps
- TCP Server, TCP Client, UDP Client, UDP Server and HTTPD Client work mode
- Multi-ports can work independently at the same time
- Can distinguish which serial port connects to the device via port number
- Support virtual serial port and provide corresponding software USR-VCOM
- Serial baud rate from 600bps to 1024K bps;Check bit of None,Odd,Even,Mark and Space
- DNS and DHCP supported
- Provide PC TCP/IP socket programming example such as VB,C++,Delphi,Android and IOS
- Built-in webpage;also can customize webpage for users
- Reload button,one key to restore default settings
- RJ45 with Link/Data indicator light,built-in isolation transformer and 2 KV electromagnetic isolation
- The global unique MAC address bought from IEEE (begin with D8-B0-4C);user can define MAC address
- Support upgrade firmware via network
- Support keepalive,rapidly detect dead links
- Support account and password,can be used to page login and network settings
- Support one channel Websocket,realize bidirectional transparent transmission bewteen webpage and serial 0
- Support Modbus RTU to Modbus TCP
- Support UDP broadcast function
Application Field of TTL to Ethernet Modules
- Industrial data transmission, industrial automation
- security and protection monitoring, public security
- Smart home, power control, environmental monitoring, intelligent agriculture
- Door check on work attendance system, POS system, rice selling system
- Building automation system, power monitoring, self-service banking system, telecom machine room monitoring
Data Submitted to Web Server Directly
Work Mode of TTL to Ethernet Modules
TCP Client Mode
Module starts connection to all set TCP Server, if connection fails, module will try to reconnect till success if connection succeeds, Server will transmit data with serial device.
TCP Server Mode
Module monitors the set and waits for TCP Client to connect data sent by serial device will transmit to all successfully-linked Clients via module.
Module sends data of serial device to the set network device. Module monitors port and sends the received data to serial device.
Application of TTL to Ethernet Modules
Remotely manage multiple serial devices
Use network to extend serial communication distance
Multiple PC to remotely manage serial device
Various parameter setting method
Download settings software, search Ethernet Modules in the LAN through the serial port server IP, name, MAC address, or the version number. Then set the parameters you need, otherwise keep the default.
- Open your browser and inter the default IP address of the Ethernet Modules.
- Open the login page of Serial Server, Enter the user name and password (default admin).
- After setting parameter, Click Save and Restart, then setting will take effect.
Serial AT commands Settings
User can set parameter by module itself without going through another computer to configure. This setting method is used in the following situation: user have to configure IP address and destination IP address on site. AT command can meet the demand. After MCU connects serial server module by TTL (UART), MCU can configure setting by AT command.
|Interface Standard||8 pin RJ45 (with network transformer)|
|Rate||10/100 Mbps，MDI/MDIX,auto switch between cross and direct connection|
|Protection||2KV electromagnetism isolation|
|Network Protocol||IP, TCP, UDP, DHCP, DNS, HTTP, ARP, ICMP, Web socket, Httpd client|
|Receive Buffer||Max. 16k bytes buffer|
|Port Number||2 (2*TTL, can work at the same time)|
|Interface Standard||TTL: 2.54 pin 3.3V|
|Data Bits||5, 6, 7, 8|
|Stop Bit||1, 1.5, 2|
|Check Bit||None, Even, Odd, Space, Mark|
|Baud Rate||600 bps ~ 1024K bps|
|Buffer||Send and receive 2k bytes respectively|
|RS-485 Pull-up and Pull-Down Resistor||Null, reserved 485 send-receive control pin|
|Virtual Serial（USR-VCOM）||Windows 2000 or higher (2 bit/64 bit)|
|Configuration||Built-in webpage, computer set-up software, serial command|
|Size||55 x 30 x 23.2 (including Ethernet port and pin)|
|Operating Temp.||-40 ~ 85°C (industry)|
|Storage Temp.||-40 ~ 105°C, 5 ~ 95% RH|
|Input Voltage||DC 3.3 / 5 V|
|Working Current||120mA @ 3.3V
120mA @ 5V
|Certificate||CE, FCC, ROHS|
[Datasheet] USR-TCP232-E2 Datasheet | download
[User Manual] USR-TCP232-E2 Hardware Manual | download
[AT Command] USR-TCP232-E2 AT Command Set | download
[FAQ] TCP Series Product FAQ | download
[User Manual] M4 Series Product User Manual | download
[Selection Table] Ethernet Module Selection Table | download
[PCB Library] TCP Series Product PCB Library File | download
[Editable Webpage] E45 M4 Series&K3 Editable Webpage | download
[Application Note] TCP Series Application Note | download
[Demo Code] TCPIP Demo Code | download
[Config Protocol] E45&M4 Series Config Protocol V1.4 | download
[USR-VCOM] Virtual Serial Software V18.104.22.1680 | download
[USR-TCP-Test] Testing Software | download
[USR-TCP-Test_android] Testing Software | download
[USR-M4] USR-TCP232-M4K3 Setup Software V22.214.171.124 | download
How to Buy
|Official Online Shop||Click to order USR-TCP232-E2|
|Contacts Sales||You can leave a message for our sales below.|