RS232 Wireless Device Server
USR-WIFI232-200-V2 is a RS232 Wireless Device Server, used for data transparent transmission.
- 1 RS232 serial port
- Low Voltage Range of 5-9v DC
- Small size for easy installation
Introduction of RS232 to WiFi Converters
The RS232 to WiFi Converters, used for data transparent transmission. USR-WIFI232-200-V2 can connect with serial device for data transmission. It can send data from rs232 to WIFI in TCP client,TCP server and UDP mode.
Features of RS232 to WiFi Converters
- WIFI@2.4 GHz, support WEP, WPA/WPA2 security mode.
- Self-developed MCU platform
- The fully integrated serial to wifi function
- Support multiple network protocols and WiFi connection configuration
- Support work as STA/AP mode
- Support SmartLink intelligent networking function (APP provided)
- Support UsrLink function (fast set SSID)
- Upgrade firmware via wifi network
- Support external antenna (I-PEX connector)
- Support AT+ command set configuration
- Support low power real-time operating system and driver
- CE/FCC/RoHS certificated
Application field of RS232 to WiFi Converters
- WiFi remote control and monitoring, TCP/IP and WiFi coprocessor
- WiFi remote control toy such as aircraft and cars
- WiFi Internet radio, camera, digital photo frame
- Medical instrument, data acquisition, handheld device
- WiFi fatness testing machine, smart card terminal, Smart Home
- Instrument, equipment parameter monitoring, wireless POS machine
- Modern agriculture, military field and other wireless related secondary development applications
Networking mode of RS232 to WiFi Converters
Simple Transparent transmission
Transparent transmission means that whatever is transferred, our device plays the role of a channel and sends data to the target without modification. On-site monitoring equipment sends data to Wireless Device Servers transparent data transmission terminal by itself port, the terminal CUP receives data by serial port and package data.
Various parameter setting method
Download settings software, search Wireless Device Servers in the LAN through the serial port server IP, name, MAC address, or the version number. Then set the parameters you need, otherwise keep the default.
- Open your browser and inter the default IP address of the Wireless Device Servers.
- Open the login page of Serial Server, Enter the user name and password (default admin).
- After setting parameter, Click â€œSaveâ€œ and â€œRestartâ€œ, then setting will take effect.
Serial AT commands Settings
User can set parameter by module itself without going through another computer to configure. This setting method is used in the following situation: user have to configure IP address and destination IP address on site. AT command can meet the demand. After MCU connects serial server module by TTL (UART), MCU can configure setting by AT command.
|Transmit Power||802.11b: +16 +/-2dBm (@11Mbps)
802.11g: +14 +/-2dBm (@54Mbps)
802.11n: +13 +/-2dBm (@HT20, MCS7)
|Receive Sensitivity||802.11b: -93 dBm (@11Mbps ,CCK)
802.11g: -85 dBm (@54Mbps, OFDM)
802.11n: -82 dBm (@HT20, MCS7)
|Antenna||External: I-PEX connector|
|Indicator||The above is ready light, below for link light|
|Operating Current||Continuous TX: ~200mA
Normal Mode Average: ~12mA, Peak: 200mA
|Operating Temp.||-40°C ~ 85°C|
|Storage Temp.||-45°C- 125°C|
|Size||70.8mm x 63mm x26.2mm|
|External Interface||RS232, I-PEX antenna|
|Wireless Network Type||STA/AP|
|Update Firmware||Local WiFi|
|Network Protocol||IPv4, TCP/UDP/FTP/HTTP|
|User Configuration||AT+ command
Smart Link APP
How to Buy
|Official Online Shop||Click to order USR-WIFI232-200-V2|
|Contacts Sales||You can leave a message for our sales below.|